Thursday, February 11, 2016

Why I have decided to monetize my blog's contents with Infolinks?

I created this blog just to write what I know and then share them to as many readers as possible. I thought there will be someone who will be interested in what I write and then take them seriously. 

I didn’t have anything more than that. I have come with this thought all along. So I kept on writing what I know and then sharing them in various social media. 



In due course of time, I was made to realize that indeed there are many who are interested in my stuffs. The number of people who view my blog keeps on increasing. Some bloggers ask my help in redesigning their blogs. Some want me to suggest blog templates for them. And some say they love my blog’s contents.  
  
  
This means, to some extent, I have become useful. You can say I am having situational advantage here then. 

Why I am blogging? Because I love blogging. And why people are reading my blog? Because what I write and share, they find useful. 

This means people will support me in keeping my passion in blogging lit as far as I don’t fail to feed them with new updates.


It was then I thought why I not monetize my blog? Monetizing a blog means getting registered in some third party online advertisers and allowing them to display ads in your blog. The blog owner will get the commission.  

I then did some researches on various blog monetizing programs. I came to know three: Google Adsense, InfoLinks and Chitika. Google Adsense is very popular in this line of business and bloggers prefer this. 



Some professional bloggers are earning more than 5,000 USD per month out of Google Adsense alone. Now even websites having good traffics are getting registered with it. So degree of competition is really high in Google Adsense. 


Moreover getting a blog registered with Google Adsense isn’t easy. They look into quality of contents and volume of traffics. And then a blog should be at least six months if you are from Asian continent.

This means Google Adsense isn’t for new bloggers like you and me. They won’t accept our application forget about earning money. 


But this is not the end. We have other companies that are in same line of business and criteria for application acceptance aren’t as strict as in Google Adsense. Infolinks and Chitika are there for us. 

There aren’t any criteria in Infolinks. You can get registered, customize default ads according to your blog’s deign and then start displaying ads in your blog. In Infolinks, there are six different ads. They are:
  1. In Text: Related text from your blog will be linked by Infolink with their suitable ads.
  2. InFold: Pop up sort of ads will be appeared from the bottom of your blog body.
  3. In Tag: A list of ads-linked text will be added at the footer of your blog body. 
  4. In Frame: Inward sliding ads on the both sidebar frame of your blog.
  5. In Screen: A pop up kind of ads when a reader first opens your blog.
  6. Banner: An image linking to the signup at Infolinks. It can be added in footer, sidebar or in header frame.   

You can activate all. You can see its ads in my blog too except in screen ads. Once the ads are being displayed, commission money will keep coming in your Infolinks account whenever a reader clicks on them.

But for Chitika, you need PayPal account to verify your Chitika account. Even if you don’t have one, you can still enable display of its ads in your blog. This is exactly what I am doing with it right now. I just want to see whether they would release my commission even if my account remains unverified. 


It’s for this reason only I have shown only one frame of Chitika Ads. You can ignore Chitika if you don’t have a PayPal account. Instead try Infolinks where you don’t have any strict criteria. You can click here to get registered with Infolinks directly. 

If you have any questions on these three blog monetization programs, you can leave them in the comment. I will answer them in my comment section.                 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea brother..You are bound to succeed in that thing. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bro. It has been for quite a while you have not updated your blog. I think you must be busy with your studies and exams. Takecare

    ReplyDelete

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...