Friday, December 25, 2015

IBB 07: Interview with Sonam Tenzin of Blog-Of a Himalayan Son

My readers, you must have been thinking I must have given up continuing with my IBB series. You're right. I couldn't interview any blogger for this thus far. But I am going to continue hereafter and in today's episode, I have Sonam Tenzin of a Blog OF A HIMALAYAN SON.  


He's a young blogger, currently a Bhutanese college student in India. His blog posts are usually about his childhood memories-some in prose and some in poems. Let us go go through what he has to share with us about his blogging journey. 

1. Welcome to my interview Sonam Tenzin. It’s always an honour to have someone young and aspiring person like you in my blog.
Thank you. To be honest, ever since you started this bloggers' interview in your blog, I have been expecting my turn. And that it's my turn now, the honour is also mine. 

2. In Bhutan, who all are people that you think shouldn’t be blogging?
Blog, I suppose, is a platform that gives us the freedom of expression. So, I think there shouldn't be any restriction as to who should and shouldn't be blogging.

3. How many people you introduced in blogging?
Honestly, I don't have the count of the number. There are only few friends to whom I helped create their own blogs, that also in blogspot mostly.

4. How do you write in your blog? Is there any time table or something for that?
I write only when I get the substance I like to write of. There isn't exact schedule of when I update my blog.

5. When was the last time that your blog’s page views in a day shocked you?
Unfortunately, it never happened to me. 

6. People say that in blogging if content is king then quality content will be an emperor. What is your view?
I totally agree with the statement. A blog is judged by the number of posts also. But more importantly, the content also matters. It should be worthy of any visitor's time.

7. When you read blogs of successful bloggers, do you sometimes think of getting registered for some short-term training in blogging?
Of course. I do think that way.

8. Name one person who inspired you in opening a blog. 
Spare me this, one question. There are many.

9. When people read your blog articles, how they should think of you?
My blog posts often don't carry serious messages. They are mostly my personal writings of the places and people, I have been to and met and loved. And dates I cherish. So, I like my blog followers and readers to not expect much interesting posts from me.

10. Do you have any plans for your blog?
Actually, I like to update my blog as often as possible. But I am handcuffed with other businesses now a days. And also due to time deficiency, I sadly, have to admit I don't have any plans as such for my blog for time being now. 


4 comments:

  1. Sonam! Glad to see you being interviewed here! Please update your blog more often la! Cheers and Merry Christmas! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite blog to roll over during my leisure time^^
    Keep writing sonam^^ ☺☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I follow this blog? There aren't any subscribing gadgets available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all your readership and comments. You can find Followers' Gadget scrolling in the right-hand side

    ReplyDelete

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...