Saturday, February 20, 2016

Google Product Help Forums+benefits of joining them for Bloggers

Google has as many as help forums as there are its products. You can view all the forums from HERE. Since we are in one way or another are users of Google products and services, we must participate in those forum discussions.


If you want to know the advantages/benefits of joining those help forum discussions, I have listed few based on my experiences:
  • To share knowledge & views.
  • To learn new things
  • To update changes in the product/service
  • To help others
  • To seek help from experts
  • To make new friends
  • To expose our blogs
  • To receive new visitors for blog
  • To get new sources of posts
  • To improve blog's traffics
I am one of the active participants in Blogger Help Forum despite not being able to contribute as often and as valuable as others do. Yet I have helped few and also learned many things from joining it. 


I have also answered some questions thinking if my answers can help those newbies. Indeed in few times they really did. I also received notification email from Google appreciating for giving the best answer. 
   





This is a great deal. The joy of helping others is great. In return, you get new visitors and new followers. More importantly traffic your blog receives get increased from different countries across the world. 

Google also has the system of dividing participants/contributors as experts, top contributors, etc. You can join and then keep on taking every runk of this system.

I haven't participated in other forums. But I am going to do hereafter. The number of new things I learn from them will higher. If you've joined in them, please share with the main benefits you have received from them. 

No comments:

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...