Monday, August 22, 2016

Russia is interested with Bhutanese

Whenever I visit this blog and see its views, it has never been Bhutan from where the maximum of my readers come from. It will be either India, Bangladesh, Russia or Brazil. Bhutan is either in second last, last or sometimes nowhere to be seen. 
Pageviews for last 24 hours


This often makes me wonder if Bhutanese are actually using an internet. No matter how many contents I write, that are targetted to Bhutan, I hardly receive visitors from Bhutan. 

I get only sometimes. 

And that also with search query something like www. actor tandin bida naked.com. Don't assume I have made a mistake in spacing. It's how my blog actually receives. 

This will make anyone wonder if they actually know how to give a search or submit search queries to Google, Bing or other search engines. 
 
This is also the case with my self-hosted WordPress blog Bhutanics.com. Even 20% of the total visitors are from Bhutan. However, I am quite optimistic that the number will grow. 

Because more population are getting access to internet. More computer literate people are entering into blogging.


1 comment:

  1. Russian are all nuts on internet. Bhutanese too will turn up soon la

    ReplyDelete

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...