Wednesday, January 27, 2016

IBB 08: Interview with Rekha Monger of a blog 'I Relate To That'

There are not many Bhutanese women who are into blogging. And Bhutanese women who are into blogging aren't as active as her. If we want more Bhutanese women into blogging, she will be one of the finest source of inspiration for our women folks. 



I am talking about none other than Rekha Monger of a blog I Relate To That. So in this episode of IBB, we are glad to have her as an interviewee. There is so much we can learn from her. Let us go through what she has got to share about her thus far blogging journey. 

1. Welcome to my interview Madam Rekha and thank you for your time spent in sharing your stories with us. 
Thank you so much Sherab. It’s an honor to be part of your IBB series. I’ve loved this series and appreciated you from the start for coming up with this creative spotlight for bloggers. Secretly, I’ve wanted to be part of it. Now that you gave me the honor, I’m delighted.

2. What is blogging for you? What kind of blogger you consider yourself? 
Blogging is a creative outlet from my 9-5 job. Writing and reading is very therapeutic for me which I get to practice through this platform.  I mostly write about the every days in life, every days being the mundane things, like the weather, seasons, books, things that inspire me and helps me grow as a person. That makes me a personal blogger. 

3. How you first entered into blogging? 
I started to blog as a way to document my life and share my love for reading and writing. 

4. Name one person who is responsible for your blog in remaining active thus far?
Well, it will not be a person but a bunch of them. And that bunch being my readers. People who read my blog and leave a comment to encourage my blogging journey. So I’d like to thank all my readers for being with me thus far and I hope the same in the future. 

5. Can you certainly say that blogging helps in improving overall personality of a person? 
What you are, you portray that in your writing. So yes, blogging definitely does help in improving the overall personality. 

6. Who else knows the user ID and password of your blog?
No one.

7. If someone is willing to enter as a co-blogger with you in your blog, will you be ready to accept that offer?
That would be absolute fun. 

8. In your opinion what will be the most important thing needed in person to become a successful blogger?
Finding your niche and being true in your writing is the most important thing required in a person to become a successful blogger for me.

9. Your blog is one of the finest blogs from Bhutan. Do you have any plans to make it even better?
Ugh…Thank you. It gives me immense pride to know this. It’s the fruit to my hard work, dedication and commitment. My blog is a work in progress. I plan to come up with consistent plots. 

10. Let us assume you are hospitalized and doctor says that you’re in your final stage. At that time what you’ll think of your blog?
God forbid that. But thank you for reminding me on the impermanence of life. I’d just be happy that I’ve been successful in leaving my digital footprints. 

My Words
Thank you very much Madam Rekha for your time. And my dear readers, if you want to remain connected with this wonderful woman, you can follow her blog. I am sure that you'll fall in love with her writings and more importantly the way she critically reviews books. You can bank on her blog whenever you require a help in preparing your reading list. 

1 comment:

  1. Mam,recently i 've started following your blog and i get inspired by your writing. Although i had a passion for writing but i couldn't create and contribute as a blogger. I want to give a try being another new blogger. Keep sharing, it's wonderful to read your every piece.

    ReplyDelete

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...