Friday, May 27, 2016

Which blog monetization program is best for Bhutanese Bloggers?

Bloggers can get registered with online content monetization programs. There are literally more than hundreds that provide this service for bloggers, affiliate marketers, website owners and also content developers. 
 

But number should remain as number. We shouldn’t get excited looking at the numbers of content monetization program providers. All have their own shares of advantages and limitations. We, as bloggers whose long-run goal is to make money out of our blogs should exercise well in studying their advantages and limitations. 

Time is precious. We cannot afford to waste our time spending on less helpful blog monetization programs. 

I have also studied some of such programs. I have registered in which I think would worth my time and effort. In some, though I really wish to get registered and start monetizing my blog, I couldn’t do so due to their own policies or non-availability of their services in this geographical area. I will introduce all.

Google Adsense
This is one of the best content monetization programs any experienced online marketing expert would recommend for you. 

It’s said that one can earn whenever visitors genuinely click on those ads being displayed in your website/blog footer, header, and sidebars. 

Bloggers can submit the application for it. The Adsense team will review the blog you’ve submitted and respond accordingly. The response from their side will be either approval or disapproval. Former happens for new bloggers usually.

I love Google Adsense looking at the quality of their ads formats, availability of various helps for it, mode of payment and its popularity. 

But it has a lot of restrictions and complicated policies. Your application won’t get approved in first few attempts. Since my application is also not yet in approved status, I cannot comment much about Google Adsense’s earning levels. 

Will I recommend this to Bhutanese Bloggers?
Yes. It’s quite obvious that you will get disapproved for first few instances. First develop a good contents and traffics. It’s not recommended for bloggers having less number of articles or low traffics. It’s not for few days old bloggers.

InFolinks
This is the best Google Adsense alternative program for blog monetization. Registration procedures are simple and rules are easy. There are also not many approval scrutiny processes like in Google Adsense. This is best recommended for new bloggers who are having few numbers of posts and traffics level is quite lower.    
 
Photo: Screenshot of my Infolink account

I have signed up with it few weeks before and it’s running successfully in my blog. I am earning at least $0.8 per day. And its payment threshold is $100. This means Infolinks will send your earnings when your accumulated earnings reach $100. This is quite lower when compared with other programs, which indeed is good for us. .
 
Viglink
Viglink is another blog monetization program that is as easy as Infolinks in installation and integration with your blog. The good part of Viglink is that it doesn’t have strict approval policies like in Google Adsense or other affiliate programs. 
 
Photo: Screenshot of my Viglink account
Once you sign up with it and add its code in your template, things thereafter are being carried out by Viglink. Even high paid keyword linking is also done by itself. Literally you don’t have to do anything.

I have also signed up with it few weeks back. As of now, my blog couldn’t generate even a single cent out of this. May be things would change. 
  
Chitika
Chitika is also one of my recommendations to monetize your blog. It also doesn’t have many approval procedures.

The integration and approval are very quick. But, I personally didn’t like it due to that fact of its account needing to get verified with paypal account. Since I don’t paypal account, I didn’t add this in my blog. Bloggers having paypal account can try it. It appears more tempting compare to infolinks and bidvertiser.

Bidvertiser
I personally love Bidvertiser and Infolinks more than other blog monetization programs I know of. The revenues/earnings my blog could receive in my respective account are higher in these two affiliate programs.
 
Photo: Screenshot of my Bidvertiser account

These two also has less approval procedures and integration is very easy. I think even primary school kid can do that. Guides are given in their respective websites.Read Here: How to register your blog with Bidvertiser to make money online.Click here to start earning from Bidvertiser: Monetize your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

5 comments:

  1. The google adsense does not work for free blogs. I have tested it. It works only with paid domains..... Anyway, this is a useful information for those who want to make some money out of writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will work with blogspot whether it's free-hosted or self-hosted. It's a matter of traffic volumes and content quality. But Google Adsense won't work for free-hosted wordpress blogs. Indeed none would work in free-hosted wordpress blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time back, I registered for Google Adsense and it contained volumes of policies and restrictions. I tried other links, not with a view to make money but to make my blog stable for letting it visible to a large traffic but nothing of your sort happened. Few links I ignored because I thought it would mean spasms. Haha. Good luck for you anyways dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Google Adsense and other such similar links are blog/website contents monetisation programmes, I don't know your getting registered in them with an intention of just improving traffic would prove success. And yeah you are right on having numerous policies and rules if it to be complied of when you get registered. We can always try others as they don't have approval procedures as lengthy and as strict as Google Adsense does. Thank you. I will try making few bucks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are interested in making cash from your websites/blogs by popunder ads - you should run with one of the most reputable companies: exoClick.

    ReplyDelete

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...