Wednesday, April 20, 2016

IBB 12: An interview with a new Blogger from Sherubtse College

She was very reluctant in giving this interview. She was with a view that she just being a not-so-active newbie, anything she gives won't have much weight. When I said that nothing isn't worth sharing and we are special in our little ways, she has agreed to give this interview. 


I wanted to thank you. And hope my readers; both experienced bloggers and newbies alike will learn something from you.  

1. Welcome to my IBB. Thank you for your time. Can you introduce yourself and your blog?
Thank you so much. It’s an honor to be part of your IBB series. To introduce myself, my name is Sangay Lhamo, currently pursuing B.A Media Studies and Dzongkha at Sherubtse College. I maintain a blog-A Glimpse of my Existence-where I usually write about my every day happenings. 

2. You are a college student. How do you manage time for blogging? 
It’s a good question. Being a student or a college student, I don’t think managing time for blogging is a problem unless you are writing on some sensitive issues. In case of me; I just jot down my whole day’s happenings after reaching my room. I don’t need separate dedicated time for blogging. 

3. Name one person who helped you the most in your blogging passion?
It would be Dorji Wangchuk, the then my lecturer here at Sherubtse College. He is the one who actually insisted us or advised us to create a blogger account and start blogging.

4. Do you recommend blogging for a college student? Can you give some reasons?
I won’t recommend it to college student only but also to those who are interested in reading, writing and sharing them with others. We can many new things from this platform and for college students; it’s an out-of-classroom learning platform.  

5. Who is the Bhutanese blogger you knew for the first time?
I knew Passang Passu Tshering as the first Bhutanese blogger. I really love his blog and his blogging skills. I came to know other Bhutanese bloggers from his blog.

6. What you do when you don’t blog? How they help you in improving your blogging skills?
I am not an active blogger. But I am writing and collecting images to document an episode on “My life at Sherubtse”. Every day I am going through every post of other active blogger. Since, I am the beginner. I am learning through them.

7. How often do you communicate with your blog followers via various social media? 
I don’t contact much with my followers. And even I don’t have much follower as of now. But I communicate with the bloggers I am following most of the time through Facebook.
  
8. When was the last time your blog remained not updated for the longest duration?
This is a period that my blog remained without any updates. It’s almost a year now. I have totally forgotten about my blog. But after I have gone through various posts of Amrith Subba, it again inspired me to bring back my long lost passion in writing. 

9. When you follow a blog, what are the things you look into that blog before following it?
Well, most probably I will be checking the number of followers and how often they have posted articles. 

10. If you have read past IBB series, can you give a suggestion to make it more interesting?
Well, to make IBB series more interesting. I would suggest you to do face to face interview and upload it, sometimes if possible.

My Words
My readers, if you want to remain in her circle sharing all the moments she has got to share with her friends, add her in Facebook and follow her blog. Let us wish her all the best of luck in her blogging journey.  

No comments:

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...