Wednesday, December 16, 2015

How to create a digital online signature in Mylivesignature?

You must have seen some blogs with signatures of the admins/owners being added beautifully below every post. You must have felt jealous looking how wonderful they look. You must have wondered how they must have done it. Don't worry. Today I am here to share how to create a digital signature that can be used in your website or blogs.
 

There are many tools that help in making digital signature. But I know how to create using My Live Signature. Because I haven't used others. You may explore some other tools. But for today my tutorial will be 'How to create a digital signature using tool My Live Signature'. 

Step 1: To create a digital signature, first you must get registered with My Live Signature.  
Step 2: Once you have created account. Login using user name and password
 
Step 3: Click on New Signature Button given on the top right-hand side of the website.
Step 4: Choose the method of creating the signature. For this, I have chosen 'Using the signature creation wizard' method. You may try other too. 
 
Step 5: Enter your name and then click on the Next Step button.
Step 6: Select the font. Choices are there from 1 to 10. Pick the one that would best suit you. And then click on next step.
 
Step 7: Select the font size and then click on the next step button.
 
Step 8: Select the font colour for your signature and then click on next step button.
Step 9: Select the slope and then click on the next button.
Step 9: Give the name for your digital signature and then click on Finish Button.
Congratulation! You have successfully created a digital signature. To view it, click on my account>my signatures. It will be displayed there. You can create more. They will remain saved. You can use later. Please remain in the loop. In next tutorial, I will bring how to add the digital signature in your blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Read our comment Policy to know your rights & responsibilities before actually leaving a comment for this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...